Yay for joining the blogging world! You are already doing better than I am if you have a slide show up! Nice job! :) Jax is so cute! And getting so big... Where does the time go?
Ha ha! Don't worry! I spent several hours at my neighbor's house letting her teach me how to do this stuff, too! :) Ok, so you go up to the very top right of the screen and click sign in. Once you have signed in you go to layout. Then there is something that says add list (maybe?) and you click on that. Then you can name your list whatever, and you type in each persons blog address and whatever name you want it to say for them on your page. Does that make sense? If not, let me know, and I will send you my phone number and walk you through it over the phone! :) Sorry, I am horrible at typing this kind of stuff...
4 comments:
Yay for joining the blogging world! You are already doing better than I am if you have a slide show up! Nice job! :) Jax is so cute! And getting so big... Where does the time go?
I bookmarked you!!! My photography blog is www.jacquelynnphotography.blogspot.com if you want to see it.
Ha ha! Don't worry! I spent several hours at my neighbor's house letting her teach me how to do this stuff, too! :) Ok, so you go up to the very top right of the screen and click sign in. Once you have signed in you go to layout. Then there is something that says add list (maybe?) and you click on that. Then you can name your list whatever, and you type in each persons blog address and whatever name you want it to say for them on your page. Does that make sense? If not, let me know, and I will send you my phone number and walk you through it over the phone! :) Sorry, I am horrible at typing this kind of stuff...
hey jenae! welcome welcome! I am addicted to blogging! You'll love it!
www.goodgundy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment