
Today we decided to hang out with my parents and take Jax to a couple of different places. We started off going to Cabella's because Tim and I haven't been there yet and so Jax could see some of the fish. He is obsessed with fish, he loves to watch them! Then we went to Thanksgiving Point to their Dinosaur Museum and their Petting Zoo. Jax loved both of them but his favorite was the wagon ride and the pony ride. I thought for sure he was going to be scared of the pony ride but he loved it. He started screaming when it was over, so he had to have a second ride. I was a proud Mama watching him be such a big boy on the pony! I hope you all had a great holiday! Happy 24th!!!
3 comments:
I was just blog-hoppin and stumbled across your blog. Y'all are a darling family! From one mama to the next, happy blogging!
PS- I love your logo about having it all together! GREAT SAYING!
I'm glad you guys had a good day. That's cute your little guy loved the pony ride so much. I live close to Thanksgiving Point and haven't taken Jordan to the museum or to see the animals. Looks like we need to make a trip!
Jenae!! How cute is that!! I love it and what the freak is with your child almost being 2?!?! Wow time is flying, by the time I even think about having kids Jax will be in college! Ha and that is why I love dogs.....JK! But look at what a cute daddy Tim is being! You guys are just swell.
Post a Comment