Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas was a blast this year! It's the first year Jaxon got the concept of Santa and being a good boy so Santa will bring toys to his house. It was so fun watching his expressions when he opened his presents! He was so excited to see Jake, Prissy, and his cousin Nash, they are best buddies and I'm so glad they have eachother. Here's a few pictures from our Christmas! We are very excited for the new year, and can't wait to see wait lies ahead for our family! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you all a safe and happy new year!

4 comments:

Doney Days said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Jaxon cracks me up! Are you ready to start dance again? :)

Hulberts said...

I love the PJs! Cute family.

The Richardsons said...

That will be fun when Josi gets Christmas! She didn't have a clue! Im still sticking to tha arrangged wedding I tell ya!

Tashina said...

So cute! And believe me, if you think Christmas was fun this year, wait until the next one! I didn't think it could get better than last year, but Mason was hilarious this year!! :) Hope you are having a great 2009 so far!