Oh Jenae! I have Char in her crib right now crying because she continues to walk right off the couch hoping I can speed run across the room and catch her. I have told her no so many times and she still thinks it's funny! She's not even 2 yet! Boy do I have my work cut out for me! Please coach me through this terrible 2 stage!
That little turkey! Gavin was a horrible 1 year old and has been getting better as a 2 year old. But Karen's Nathan is in his terrible 2's and she's ready to beat him! 3 year olds are pretty good, so hang in there! Love ya!
6 comments:
How can you be mad at such a sweet face?! j/k I know exactly what you mean. I am sure hoping 3 is easier than 2. :)
Yea! Can't wait mines a come'n!
Oh Jenae! I have Char in her crib right now crying because she continues to walk right off the couch hoping I can speed run across the room and catch her. I have told her no so many times and she still thinks it's funny! She's not even 2 yet! Boy do I have my work cut out for me!
Please coach me through this terrible 2 stage!
That little turkey! Gavin was a horrible 1 year old and has been getting better as a 2 year old. But Karen's Nathan is in his terrible 2's and she's ready to beat him! 3 year olds are pretty good, so hang in there! Love ya!
Don't say that! Mason is about to hit the 2's. I bet Jax was an angel the next though...that's what my "little stinker" does.
Post a Comment