Tomorrow is our 4th wedding anniversary! CRAZY! I can't believe how fast it's gone! I'm so grateful that Tim and I have eachother and that we can be together forever! He is my best friend and I love him with all of my heart! If the rest of eternity is anything like these past 4 years... I'll be in heaven! Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! My word, time flies doesn't it? Thank goodness we have forever with our best friends! Well I hope it's happy! You hit the big 5 next year!
Such cute pictures! Happy Anniversay.
Love all the cute pictures! It was fun seeing your high school dance pics, brought back memories :) Congrats on 4 years!
Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it's been so long!?
You guys look like babies!!!! Sniff! Now you've gone and grown up on me!!! Happy late Anniversary! Love ya!
Cute pictures Jen! I am so late commenting on this!!
Post a Comment