Since today was Father's Day, we decided to make Tim some sugar cookies. Jaxon loved frosting and decorating them. We think they turned out pretty good...
Yep that's right, Jax is going to be a big brother in January! He is so excited, everytime he sees a baby he says "baby coming to my house!" He keeps telling us he's getting a baby sister but I know he would love a brother too so we'll just have to wait and see. I had my first appointment this past week and we got to hear the heartbeat which is always comforting. So far everything looks good, we're super excited and can't wait for January 20th to come! (There is a poll on the sidebar so you can vote on if it'll be a boy or girl)
13 comments:
I had a feeling this post was coming!!! I just had to wait! Congrats!!!!
Congrats you guys!!!
Holy cow!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! Love you!
Yeah!!! How exciting! That so cute that he is so anxious for the baby already. Can't wait to find out what you're having.
Congrats! Super exciting! Can't wait until we find out what it is!
Yay! I am so excited for you. It's great that our kids are going to be about the same ages. Keep us posted on all your baby news!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
How exciting! Congrats!
Jenae! I am so excited for you guys! And, I am so excited that we are going to be prego together- our due dates are just one day apart (mine is the 21st)! I hope that you are feeling well, and I love that Jax is so excited! Let's get together sometime!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations and good luck! That's so exciting. You'll have to let me know when you find out if it's a boy or girl!
Congratulations, that's so exciting!!! Jax will be a cute big brother!
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!
Post a Comment