I can't believe it's already been six weeks since Whitney joined our family! She is so sweet and it's so fun watching Jax with her. Here our some pictures from the last few weeks!
I just love that little boy's smile
Whitney 2 weeks old
My favorite picture of the kids together! So so sweet!
Her first Valentines Day!
Whitney at 5 weeks

Here she is at 6 weeks old!
Almost a smile :)
Jax got in her carseat the other day and said he was the baby. Hmmm, maybe he's not adjusting as well as we thought!jk Silly kid! He is still so cute with his little sister! He runs to her everytime she cries and he is always giving her hugs and kisses!
4 comments:
That's so great that they are getting along so well! That picture with their heads tilted is adorable. She is such a pretty baby! I'm jealous you have a girl to do all the fun bows and cute girly clothes!
Wow, that has gone fast! Both your kids are so adorable!
Oh my heck Jen she is so cute!!!! I wanna see her again SOOOO bad!! Are you bringing her on Saturday? I hope so!! I can't wait to see you either :) Love you!
Those pictures are so dang cute, she is adorable, you guys are very lucky! And by the way thanks for the comment you left, it warmed my heart, you are so sweet!
Post a Comment