Jenae, my goodness! What a cute blog and family! I had no idea you just had a little girl... she's absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you were 'stalking' my blog... i never knew you had one, and now i can stalk right back :) Cute cute cute family!!
She is a doll!! I just can't get over how cute she is. I bet your loving doing all the girly things like bows and dresses and PINK instead of sports and blue all the time...although that's good stuff too! So fun.
5 comments:
Jenae, my goodness! What a cute blog and family! I had no idea you just had a little girl... she's absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you were 'stalking' my blog... i never knew you had one, and now i can stalk right back :) Cute cute cute family!!
She is a doll!! I just can't get over how cute she is. I bet your loving doing all the girly things like bows and dresses and PINK instead of sports and blue all the time...although that's good stuff too! So fun.
Oh how sweet! Little baby girls are so darling! I love her little clothes and poses! Congratulations!
She is super cute!
Jenae, she's GORGEOUS! Those are amazing pictures of her!
Post a Comment