Monday, June 7, 2010

Soccer Boys

Tim has been playing on a soccer league with some of his friends. Tim is such a talented soccer player, no wonder he was captain of the high school team! (okay I'm done bragging now haha) It's so fun to go to the games, Jax really loves watching Tim play. The first game Jax went to he kept telling me, "Daddy's my hero!" How sweet is that?!? Jax kept trying to be part of the team, some of the guys even put tape on the back of Jaxon's shirt so it looked like he had a number on. He was so excited! Looks like I might have to take my brother's advice and lie about his age so we can get him on a soccer team now and not make him wait till he's 5. haha





3 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute! Daddy's boys are the best.... as much as i wish my boy LONGED for me all the time.... he doesn't. It's much more fun for me to see him follow in his daddy's every footsteps, anyway :)

Jacque said...

That last picture is ADORABLE! You will have to be sure you get prints of these and keep them. I was just going through some old pictures with my mom and with Tigh's mom. It was so much fun to see what I was interested in, why I did things, etc. They had stories for each picture! JAx, I am sure, would love seeing these pictures 20 years from now!

Hulberts said...

He's got Schroeder (and Rindlisbach) in him...of course he'll be a sports star.