Love their outfits! Adorable. My boys wouldn't cooperate for pictures in their 4th of July clothes...glad you had fun in St. George!
Ummm, was the "For now" a hint?!?! Oh my! :)The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays! Looks like you celebrated it wonderfully!!
Cute pics!! I can't believe how big whitney is already! :) they r both soooo cute!
jealous you got to spend the weekend in St George! Their outfits are so cute..... :)
Tim o tay!!! So glad you left a message and that you guys are fellow bloggers! Your kids are so stinkin cute!! And I see your still enjoying you some soccer. . .whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love their outfits! Adorable. My boys wouldn't cooperate for pictures in their 4th of July clothes...glad you had fun in St. George!
Ummm, was the "For now" a hint?!?!
Oh my! :)
The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays! Looks like you celebrated it wonderfully!!
Cute pics!! I can't believe how big whitney is already! :) they r both soooo cute!
jealous you got to spend the weekend in St George! Their outfits are so cute..... :)
Tim o tay!!! So glad you left a message and that you guys are fellow bloggers! Your kids are so stinkin cute!! And I see your still enjoying you some soccer. . .whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment