Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer Fun! (Catching Up)

I'm such a slacker!  We've been SO busy lately I haven't blogged at all about our summer.  I know blogs aren't very popular anymore but this is the only form of scrapbooking/journal I have for my family so it's very important to me to continue it  :)  So here is our summer in a nutshell......
*JUNE*
June was pretty busy! We started out the summer with the Elementary School carnival.  Tim and I had plans that night so my brother Bronson was awesome enough to take the kids.  They had a blast!
Then we finished out Jax's baseball season.  He was on the Indians this year and had so much fun.  He's improved to much, it's so fun to watch him!  He is so lucky to have so much support for all his sports games!  I didn't get a pic of him and Brons but he was at almost of his games too.
 
Go Jaxon!!!
We also got a new baby in our family in June.  Jake and Pris had a baby boy Briggs!  He is seriously such a stud and Jax and Whit are so in love with him.  Jax is constantly wanting to be around him and Whit is such a little mother to him!  (Poor Briggs) haha
 Whitney went to dance camp.  Every week they would make a craft and then learn a dance that has to do with their craft.  She loved it!
                           
Also in June, Jax got to go to his first basketball camp. My brother Jake was hired on as Bingham High's boys head basketball coach so Jake and his family moved up here from St. George.  I'm so excited to be closer to them and be able to spend more time together.  Jax is especially excited to be the Nash more.  Here they are at their first camp at Bingham.
Whit's excited to go to camp someday too!
Tim's sister Kate got married June 27th.  It was a such a beautiful wedding!
I love this picture the photographer got of the kids!
Dancing with Daddy!
*JULY*
July started out with all of our 4th of July traditions.  I didn't get many pictures but it was so fun!  Here's the kids at the Riverton Parade.  Whitney looks a little white trash but it was soooo hot, I'm pretty sure we all did!
Tried to go outside whenever we could.  We had picnics and took out the bike and scooters!  Check out this biker chick!
Enjoyed spending time with family!
And having a lot of sleepovers with Nash! (Thanks Brons!)


 We also took a few weekend getaways in July.  First to St. George....It was the week before Jake and Pris moved up here so we figured we should sneak in a quick trip there before they moved.  We hiked, swam and ate a lot!  It was so dang hot, (never a good idea to hike in St. George in July) but we had a blast!
 We also took a weekend trip, just the 4 of us, to Park City.  We did some school shopping, swam and explored.  We went to show the kids where they did some of the Olympics and we noticed they were have a fair with face painting, bounce house ect.  It worked out perfectly!
 Whit wanted her face painted so badly but she was scared cause she's so shy with people she doesn't know.  I was so proud of her for being brave and telling the lady exactly what she wanted painted.
Her butterfly!  She loved that the lady put glitter on it too!
 Jax requested a wolf.  Turned out awesome!

*AUGUST*
August started out with Tim's 30th birthday on the 5th! I can't believe he is 30, we're getting so old!!jk  I love him to death and don't know what I would do with out him! He is seriously the BEST!  We spent his day by going to breakfast and then going shopping to get him some new clothes.  Then he and Jax went to see Superman while Whit and I got his surprise ready.....
30 reasons he is the BEST!  Then the four of us headed to Boondocks (is this Jaxon's birthday or Tim's)haha After some fun there we dropped the kids off at my moms so Tim and I could go to dinner just the two of us.  It was such a good day! He is also getting a laptop for his birthday but I wanted him to pick it out so that's coming soon!

 Whitney also started tumbling in August.  She was super shy the first few minutes of her first class but now she LOVES it!  She's already learned so much, and she's so fun to watch!

No comments: