Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jaxon's Baptism Pictures

I can't believe Jax will be getting baptized soon!  He is seriously growing up way too fast!  I just love this boy so so much!!!  We got some pictures done for his baptism.  We did some professional ones at a studio, and then Tim and I took some with him at the temple which aren't professional at all but Jax is so handsome he makes up for our photography :)  It was such a neat experience for Tim and I to spend time alone with Jax.  After pictures, we took him to dinner and talked about his decision to be baptized and everything that goes along with it.  Definitely a night that I'll always remember! 












 He looked so handsome, I just had to jump in and get a picture with this stud!
 Tim did too :)


 We love you so much Jaxon!!! 
We're so proud of you!!!

No comments: