Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I am grateful for so many things but nothing compares to my family!  I look at my kids and I can't believe how blessed I am to be their mom.  
It's so crazy to think that this time last year I had just found out I was pregnant with Tess and now she's here and brings us all so much happiness.  She is such a sweet baby and she brings such an amazing spirit in our home.  Her smile can melt your heart and she has the cutest laugh ever!  
Whitney is such a sweetheart! She is a friend to everyone and loves to make new friends. She is very smart and is so fun to be around.  She is always concerned for others and she wants everyone to be happy.  She also loves to laugh and be silly!
Jax is an amazing little boy!  He loves to tell jokes and make people laugh but he also has a very tender heart and he cares deeply about others.  I have no doubt the Lord made him the oldest child for a reason.  He is such an amazing big brother, and takes great care of Whit and Tess. He is an amazing kid and I love spending time with him!

So thankful for these amazing kids! 

No comments: