Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Anniversary


Tomorrow May 20th is mine and Tim's anniversary! We have been happily married now for three years! I had my dream wedding, everything went so perfect. I wouldn't change anything about that day! Time has gone by so fast I can't believe it! We have had a very busy 3 years so far but I love it! I feel so lucky to have married my best friend, we have so much fun together! I can't wait to see what our future has in store and I'm looking forward to spending eternity with him!! I love you forever Tim!!! Happy Anniversary!









8 comments:

Jacque said...

Jenae! That's so sweet! And Congratulations! 3 years! I'm coming up on that in August, and you're right; the time has gone by fast. And I hear it just gets faster as we get older. Good thing we have blogs to record it all, huh?!
P.S. You were such a pretty bride!

Tashina said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting!! It is crazy how fast the time goes... And I am glad that you figured out the blogging thing! Although I am not sure that it was any thanks to me!! I re-read that post and I am not sure how anyone could have understood it!! :)

Doney Days said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been 3 years! I love the pics you posted. You look beauiful!

Hannah said...

Holy Schlamoly! Buddy the Elf whats your favorite color? Haha, for sure I am going to jump in the elevator! 3 years, has it really been that long? How heavens!! Remember when Amy tore her dress? that was funny, Also I had a dream she died!! It was absolutely the worst nightmare ever!! Okay laterz!

Hannah said...

Wow I just read through my last comment and I sound like i am on crack!! Haha

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys! You are such a darling family! I remember your beautiful wedding, time really flies! Congratulations!!!

Janaca said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me but it's Janaca from good ol Riverton High days. You look so happy and your little guy is really cute!

Hulberts said...

Cute Blog! You will now be addicted to blogging fyi. Happy Anniversary too! That's awesome!