Monday, June 16, 2008

Sprinklers

Last weekend Tim started installing the sprinklers in our front & backyard. Sprinklers are a lot more complicated then I ever imagined!! I'm sure glad Tim is so handy and knows how to do all sorts of house and yard stuff because I have no idea! Luckily, because of Tim's job he has everything he needs on hand in order to do the yard. He has our truck to tow and then he borrowed the trailer and the bobcat from his boss, and a couple other tools from his friend the concrete guy (he never tells me the names of the people he works with. He just calls the them the concrete guy, the stucco guy, the raingutter guy and so on, he's funny!) Anyway, after he got the yard all graded and trenched he started putting the pipe in. Again I'm glad he knows what he's doing cause I would have no clue. Hopefully the sprinklers will be totally finished by this weekend, then it's time for the grass and the fence. I seriously can't wait for a yard. I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually really excited to plant flowers and weed and have a nice yard for Jax to play in. That kid could play outside all day and night if we would let him. Anyway, here are a few pictures from that day and I'll put more up when we make some more progress on the yard.



Jax helping Tim, what a good helper!


Tim playing around in the bobcat!





No comments: