Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged for the first time!!

Thanks Ang!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my parents just like the name
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching the Bachelorette. Ha ha. I am cool, so that was Angela's answer and I didn't even have to delete it cause that's the last time I cried too!! Dang Graham!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the day
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One happy little boy!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yes I would!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Ya, it just makes everything funnier, and it comes naturally when living with Tim!haha
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? ya
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, my and heights....don't do well.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes or Ohs!!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No I'm way to lazy for that
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I like to pretend I am
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip, or peppermint
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am hard on myself, always thinking I'm not good enough...normal girl
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss Jax whenever I'm not with him, and I miss Amy a lot
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, it's fun.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Apple
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Coworkers...they crack me up
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue, I don't know why, it just relaxs me
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? baby lotion, clinique happy
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Stupid customer, I swear some people are dumb
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Heck yes I do I love her!! She's a bestie friend!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and dance (yes Tim, dance is a sport!)
27. Hair Color? Blondish on top, brown on bottom
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes I'm so blind!!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Oreos, and anything Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings for sure
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Camp Rock!! I like the Disney channel!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love summer with barbeques and playing outside, but winter means Christmas time...so it's a tie!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? oreos...hehe I love all dessert
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hannah & Kim
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None right now, I'm going to start Twilight soon though
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ultraliner!!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch any tv last night, I was teaching
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Jaxon talking and laughing...not the whining though!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones!!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? cruise on our honeymoon
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? no, just dance
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Murray, UT
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? On vacation, anywhere with Tim and Jax!

Thanks Angela that was fun, and it made work go by much faster!! I tag Kim, Hanz, Tashina and Lacey!!!

2 comments:

Tashina said...

Sorry, girl! Jacque beat you to tagging me, but I did the exact same one this afternoon! :)

Amy Worthington said...

Jenae I am glad to know that your valuable time at the sewer is being used wisely. We all know that the rate increase is really to give you raises and finance your fancy cars and your new house - I am calling the board!

Just kidding!! I miss you guys!