Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Please Jaxon No Hit

I honestly can't even remember how many times I put Jax in time out yesterday because of his hitting. I was getting so frustrated because time outs weren't teaching him anything cause he kept hitting. I finally told him if he didn't hit or bite anyone anymore that we would go see Mickey Mouse (Disney on Ice) I know I shouldn't reward him but I thought that was one thing he loves and would understand to keep himself from hitting. While I was explaining this to him he folded his arms, I thought he was just folding them to restrain himself from hitting but then he started saying,
"Heavenly Father,
Please Jaxon no hit,
Go see Mickey, Goofy and Donald"
I almost died of laughter, what a sweet boy to pray and ask for help that he could stop hitting! I guess he knew it was going to be a challenge and he needed help! We'll have to see what happens today but so far so good! I just love our little guy!



8 comments:

Angela said...

LOL!! I am peeing!! That is so funny Jen! I wish I could have been there. Jax is the funniest kid ever! Love ya! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow night!

Jacque said...

That has GOT to be the CUTEST little story ever! What a sweetheart! you are such a great mom! First, you tech him to not hit, but secondly it's followed by his prayer for help?! WOW! I hope I'm that good of a mom!

Doney Days said...

That is hilarious!!!!! I just love 2 year olds!

Janaca said...

What a cute little story! He seems like a great kid. I hope it works. We're still having difficulties with Jordan.

. said...

Ha ha! That's great!

~Conradis~ said...

K that is an adorable story! It's got to make you feel so good you taught him something so important! Mommy's Proud Moments!

Jonathan and Linsi said...

That is such a cute story! Congratulations on having such an adorable family!

Jill Collier said...

that is such a cute story. Our oldest has been hitting too, its so hard to teach them!