Crazy to think that one year ago today I took a test and found out I was pregnant with Whitney and now she's here and almost four months old! Everytime I look at my kids I feel so blessed and thankful. There is nothing better than being a parent. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
5 comments:
Happy Mothers day to you, your kids are so cute! Agree with you.... there's nothing better than being a mom :) Love the pics
You are so pretty Jenae! Hope you had a fabulous day. Your kids are too cute! Being a mom is the greatest.
Thanks for being such a wonderful wife and mother. It brings such peace to me knowing that you and Tim are such a great team. I have the picture of you and the kids as my screen saver and it makes me happy every time I see it. Have a good day.
You look gorgeous Jenae! Adorable kids too!
oh Your kids are so adorable and so are YOU! I love your blog. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog, your such a sweet women!
Post a Comment