Friday, September 7, 2012

First's...

Yesterday was Jaxon's first day at Kindergarten!  He loved it! They had all the parents come for the first hour of class and I was amazed at how well he handled everything. 

He had to get a picture of his backpack.  Or as he calls it packback.


Decorating his shoebox for his stories

 
Yesterday was also Whitney's first dance class! She and I are taking the Mommy & Me class at the studio I teach at.  She did amazing and caught on to everything really quickly.  I'm so excited to be able to share my passion for dance with Whitney!  When I was helping her get dressed for dance she said "we'll always dance together huh mommy" 
*MELT MY HEART* 
Yes my sweet little girl, we will dance together forever!

Every picture I've taken of her lately she has her arms folded. haha


Playing in the studio, she loved looking at herself in the mirrors



They were so cute and supportive of eachother yesterday.  When Whit and I left for dance, Jax gave her a big hug and said "good luck, you look so pretty" and then when Whit and I went to pick Jax up from school the first thing Whitney said was "Jaxon I missed you"  of course after we got home they started their usual fighting/arguing but the first half of the day they were both very sweet! haha
Great job on your first day kids!
We're so proud of you both!


3 comments:

Janaca said...

Simply adorable! What cute kids you have. That is so fun you got to go with Jaxon for an hour on his first day! I wish our school would've done that. I hated wondering what he was doing the whole time and not being there! That is so precious that you and Whitney are doing dance together. She is a doll!

Rachel said...

That is so sweet. I just signed up Braelee for dance and she keeps asking when she can go. It's so cute and I'm so excited. It's so fun to see your kids loving things you did.

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Ahh your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. I hope all is well. XOXO