Last weekend, my Mom had the wonderful idea to go visit my brother Jake and his family in St. George. So, we all decided to make a trip out of it and surprisingly our whole family was able to go! We only get to see Jake, Pris and Nash every few months so it was really fun to be able to go and spend a weekend with them. The weather wasn't as warm as I was hoping it would be but we still had fun shopping, eating out and taking the boys to the park! It was a blast and I can't wait for our next family trip...hopefully in August!!
Jax & Tim ready for the long drive
Nash golfing, he is seriously amazing! Look out Tiger Woods!
4 comments:
I still can't believe how big those boys are getting! That's awesome you were able to get down to see Jake and Pris. Tell them hi from us.
So cute! Looks like you had a fun trip.
How fun Jenae! Your little boy is so cute! How do you stand it?
How fun! Your dad looks so giddy in these pics. That is so sweet!
Post a Comment