Jaxon has been dancing since he could walk, haha that sounds funny....but it's true. Tim, like most dads, doesn't want to see his future soccer star/quarterback dancing around the house like Jax does every time he hears music. Although we do get a good laugh at it. He gets it all from me because if I don't have someone to watch him I have to take him to the studio with me when I teach dance. I don't know what it is about little girls in leotards and tights but it scares the heck out of Jax. He seriously hates it at the studio, but he does see the girls dancing a lot. Also, at home we keep our computer in our spare bedroom and all my dance songs are on our computer. I do all my choreography for my classes in that room and when Tim isn't home Jax is in with me. He sees me dancing and he tries to copy the moves I'm doing...Poor kid doesn't stand a chance. Anyway, last Sunday we were watching Mulan together hoping the Jaxon would fall asleep cause he didn't take a nap that day. Usually when he gets tired he either gets really mad and whiney, or really hyper. That day was a hyper tired day! He stayed awake the whole movie and when the credits came on he started dancing, although he was so tired he kept falling down while he was dancing....he's just so graceful!jk (Pause the music at the bottom of our blog before you watch the video)
The first song in the credits is a fast song that he dances to in the first video. In the second video the fast song ends and a slow song "Reflection" begins. Jaxon totally changes his dance moves from the fast song to the slow song. He is so funny!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I just peed watching this!! He looks drunk!! He must be Jenae's kid :) I can't wait til Friday!! Love ya babe!!
Oh my heavens Jenae! That is one cute dude you have there! He's got rhythm!
He is so stinkin' cute! It's in his blood! He has really good balance for only being a year and a half!
Haha, I so thought I saw you earlier today in the car next to me. So, I rolled my window down and was waving. Lucky for me...IT WASN'T YOU! haha. It's ok. The girl was nice and only pointed and laughed.
Jenae,
As much as Tim would hate to admit it - Jax is going to be one of the greats when it comes to dancing. He already is doing so wonderfully!! Keep him going :)
Post a Comment