Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday! We had fun going to the parade, enjoying a few barbeques and spending time with our families! Here's a few pictures from our weekend!

4 comments:

Doney Days said...

Cute pics Jenae! Those little boys are growing up so fast!

Hannah said...

Oh you guys are so stinkin CUTE!! Jax is getting so big!! I cant believe it! PS I dont remember if I commented on it or not, but the videos where he is dancing I almost peed!! He is so funny!! Like mother like son, I always say! Well not really, but oh well!

Jacque said...

Fun Jenae!
Your little guy is so cute! I love his smile!

Janaca said...

The Kangaroo Zoo is a really fun place. It is in Pleasant Grove, but you can google it and get more info if you want!