05-20-2005
I honestly can't believe Tim and I have been married for 5 years! I know I always say this but time goes by so fast! In the last 5 years we have gone on a cruise, bought a condo, had Jaxon, sold the condo, built a house, started a business, had Whitney, and made so many wonderful memories and traditions for our family! Tim is such an amazing father, husband and best friend. I love to watch him with our kids and I love how he makes me laugh all of the time! Everyday I love him more and more, and I'm so excited for our future together!
I love you babe!!!

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Lots can happen in not that long of time. We're coming up on our 5 year in October and can't believe it. Hope you have a great day celebrating!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Our 5 year is in August! Wow...5 years. You're right, time does go by fast!!
Happy Anniversary! Time does fly, huh? You've accomplished so much in those 5 years, though! Congrats!
Happy 5 Year!!! I remember when you were newly engaged, and I was too! We were on the phone for hours! We will hit our 5 year in August, time does fly! Happy Happy day to you two!
Yay! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment